[Ipopt] Multiple TNLP Instances Segfault

Breannan Smith smith at cs.columbia.edu
Mon Mar 25 18:57:55 EDT 2013

Thanks for the input, I'll see about putting together an isolated test case
that recreates the issue.

Does this also hold for instances of IpoptApplication? That is, can one
create multiple instances of IpoptApplication in the same program and
safely execute them in serial?

Best regards,
Breannan Smith