[Ipopt] Extract Objective Function Gradient in finalize_solution(...)

Knut Heidemann heidemannknut at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 06:10:11 EST 2013

I tried the code snippet below and get the following error:

/In member function 'virtual void
WLCNLP::finalize_solution(Ipopt::SolverReturn, Ipopt::Index, const
Number*, const Number*, const Number*, Ipopt::Index, const Number*,
const Number*, Ipopt::Number, const Ipopt::IpoptData*,
Ipopt::IpoptCalculatedQuantities*)'://
//error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct
Ipopt::IpoptCalculatedQuantities'//
//error: forward declaration of 'struct Ipopt::IpoptCalculatedQuantities'/

Can this be due to further missing #includes or what kind of problem do
I face here?

Best,
Knut.