[Ipopt] Build with WSMP Succeeds, Test Fails

Tony Kelman kelman at berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 29 07:39:39 EDT 2012

I hadn't tried using WSMP on OS X until just now. I do get the same problem,
it's probably due to Ipopt building shared libraries by default but WSMP is
distributed as a static lib. Try configuring Ipopt with the
flags --disable-shared --enable-static, that at least eliminated the dyld
error for me. Make sure to set the environment variable WSMPLICPATH to the
path to wsmp.lic. The Mac license file included in what I just downloaded is
apparently expired. If you have that same problem, you'll probably want to
contact the WSMP authors at wsmp at us.ibm.com.

-Tony