[Ipopt] configuration error

Lena Hoymann lena.hoymann at stud.uni-due.de
Tue May 15 09:18:20 EDT 2012

Hi,

I`m very happy that I could solve the problem.

But unfortunately in the next step a new problem arised and I don`t know
what I could do to solve it.

The last lines are:

make[3]: Entering directory
`/home/Lena/coinipopt/Ipopt/src/LinAlg/TMatrices'

.deps/IpGenTMatrix.Plo:1: *** Mehrfache Target-Muster.  Schluss.

make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/Lena/coinipopt/Ipopt/src/LinAlg/TMatrices'

Makefile:549: recipe for target `all-recursive' failed

make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/Lena/coinipopt/Ipopt/src/LinAlg'

Makefile:657: recipe for target `all-recursive' failed

make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/Lena/coinipopt/Ipopt'

Makefile:306: recipe for target `all-recursive' failed

make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I would be very happy if anybody could help me!

My operating system is Windows 7 64bit and I try to use IPopt with GNU

Thanks in advance,

Lena