[Ipopt] HSL problem to download

Fabian Wein fabian.wein at lse.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Mar 5 09:48:17 EST 2012

On 02/12/2012 02:10 PM, Stefan Vigerske wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I am trying to download HSL on the web site
>> http://www.hsl.rl.ac.uk/archive/, but I cant find "Download Package
>> (comments removed)" in order to create "ma27ad.f".
>> When I have followed the instructions on Ipopt website, some thing is
>> wrong on it.
>>
>> Please, could anyone help me to download HSL?
>
> I don't see the problem. When I open http://www.hsl.rl.ac.uk/archive/,
> then there is a link to download the MA27 source.
>
> Stefan

I also have a problem. After clicking on "source" I have to select
the licence (personal) and and request an email with a download-link.
By this link I get complete source packages:

ma27-1.0.0.tar.gz
mc19-1.0.0.tar.gz
hsl_ma57d-4.2.1.tar.gz

In the first two there is a "src" directory with the content:

ls ma27-1.0.0/src/
ma27d.f  ma27s.f  Makefile.am  Makefile.in

ls mc19-1.0.0/src/
ddeps.f  Makefile.am  Makefile.in  mc19d.f  mc19s.f  sdeps.f

the last has

ls hsl_ma57d-4.2.1
ddeps90.f90  ddeps.f  hsl_ma57d.f90  hsl_ma57ds.data  hsl_ma57ds.f90
hsl_ma57.pdf  LICENCE  Makefile  README

the *s.f files are single precission. So I manually copy to ma27ad.f.
But what shall I do with ma57?
INSTALL.HSL seem to be completely outdated? Same for the
ThirdParty/HSL/configure?

Thanks for help,

Fabian