[Ipopt] intermediate_callback values of variables

Juan Carlos Lopez Alfonso jc.atlantis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 09:54:16 EDT 2012

 Hi all,

I continue with problems with the convergence of my problem, is very
slow. So, I need a way to save the value of my variables after some
iterations, in order to avoid lost of information if my process is
aborted in the server for any reason.

Could anyone tell me if know a way to obtain in the method
"intermediate_callback" the value of my variables? In the method
"finalize_solution" Number* x is a parameter and is exactly the
information that I need to know in the method "intermediate_callback".

Could anyone help me? please some ideas or suggestions...
best regards and thanks in advance
juan carlos