[Ipopt] linking an application with lbipopt.a

Andreas Waechter awaechter.iems at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:40:02 EDT 2012

Hi Russ,

The code in the tutorial subdirectory belongs to an exercise in Section
9 of the Ipopt tutorial

http://drops.dagstuhl.de/volltexte/2009/2089/pdf/09061.WaechterAndreas.Paper.2089.pdf

This is not complete compilable source code, but something to start from
in the exercise.

Andreas

Andreas Waechter

Associate Professor
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
McCormick School of Engineering
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208
USA