[Ipopt] windows binary of sIPOPT

Novalio Daratha novatha at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 03:37:02 EDT 2012

Dear All,

I would like to know if windows binary of sIPOT is available for download
in internet or not. I have zero experience in compiling C/C++ code on
windows. I just want to have a try and see how it can be used in my work.
What I need this time are:

1. sensitivity factor of objective function with respect to a variable
change.
2. sensitivity factor of constraint function with respect to a variable
change.

First initial reading about sIPOPT shows that it is design for parameter
sensitivity. But since I can modify my model rather obviously, I think I
might be able to used it for my purpose.

I wonder if there is an alternative to get first derivative via AMPL. I
have tried gjh but, it requires for me to manually copy-paste two commands.
that is why I am looking for an alternative and find  sIPOPT.

Best regards,

Novalio Daratha