[Ipopt] Rép : Ipopt compilation on mac OS X 10.6

Sylvain Auliac auliac at ann.jussieu.fr
Tue Jan 31 12:10:08 EST 2012

The problem with g95 was an history about mixing dynamic and static library... for a reason, the version coming from macport does not build a libf95.dylib file. I have removed all the ipopt dynamic library and added a --enable-static to Mr Zimmerman "step-by-step" configuration and it seems to work now. This does not tell us why my attempts with gfortran have always failed but I think I'll stop my investigation on that matter for the moment.
Thanks for all the help!

mail: auliac at ann.jussieu.fr
tel : 01 44 27 71 70