[Ipopt] Question about ipopt modification

Andreas Waechter awaechter.iems at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:42:06 EST 2012

Hi Yudong,

The base class for the code that solves the KKT system (or augmented
system) is AugSystemSolver.  The implementation of this in the Ipopt
code is the StdAugSystemSolver that handles the matrix data format that
we use in Ipopt.

If you really want to dig into the code, this would probably be the
place to start (but don't expect this to be an easy task...).

I do not know of a Matlab implementation of the Ipopt code (there is a
Matlab interface, though).

Regards,

Andreas Waechter

Associate Professor
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
McCormick School of Engineering
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208
USA