[Ipopt] MakeFile for a new example, Compile by calling make in BUILD dir

michael.gissler at gmx.net michael.gissler at gmx.net
Thu Jan 5 09:33:57 EST 2012

Hello,

I created new C++ examples for IPOPT. I want to compile them by using "make" in my BUILD directory. My problem is that the standard IPOPT examples (hs071...) aren't compiled by using this command. Only make test compiles the exisiting examples and additionaly make some other stuff (unit tests etc.).

Can someone give me quick tip which MakeFiles I have to change and what I have to change.

I already tried several things but nothing worked...

Thanks in advance,

Michael