[Ipopt] convergence problem

Andreas Waechter awaechter.iems at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 21:59:15 EST 2012

Hi Juan,

What you describe usually shouldn't happen, and it's difficult to know
what is going on.  The first thing to do is always to check that the
derivatives are correct (using the derivative checker).

Andreas

Andreas Waechter

Associate Professor
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
McCormick School of Engineering
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208
USA