[Ipopt] Paper which describes the approximation of functions

Andreas Waechter awaechter.iems at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:00:06 EST 2012

Hi Michael,

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but there is a short tutorial on Ipopt,
which in Section 5 has a short summary of the algorithm in Ipopt. The
URL to this report is http://drops.dagstuhl.de/opus/volltexte/2009/2089/

Other than that, for more detail you can look at the Ipopt paper listed
on the Ipopt home page.

Regards,

Andreas Waechter

Associate Professor
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
McCormick School of Engineering
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208
USA