[Ipopt] problems installing pardiso

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Sun Feb 12 18:38:52 EST 2012

Hi,

> Hi Stefan
>
> Thank you for your answer, I am a rookie user of
> linux and I cant see in this link how resolve my problem.

Did you read it?

To locate the detailed error message in the config.log file, open it
with an editor, go to the end of the file, and search backwards for

## ---------------- ##
## Cache variables. ##
## ---------------- ##

Immediately before this you see details about the failure.

In case you are not able to resolve the problem on your own and want to
ask for help, you should submit a ticket at the Trac home page for the
COIN-OR project that doesn't configure properly. To submit a ticket, you
click on the "New Ticket" tab at the top of the project's page and fill
out the information (after you registered and logged into the Trac
system). It might be a good idea to attach the config.log file that
represents your failed configuration run. (Please don't copy any output
or file content into the description box, since that will be unreadable.
Please use the "Add Attachment" button to attach a file). You should
provide your email address in the first box of the page that comes up,
so that you will be notified of changes to the ticket, and so that
someone might be able to contact you in case more information is required.

Stefan