[Ipopt] Memory error after get_bounds_info() in IPOPT

Alex Tătulea tatulea.alex at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 08:41:24 EST 2012

Thank you for the suggestions. I actually managed to solve the problem
without using Valgrind.
In the debugger I noticed that I was writing beyond the array boundaries in
x_l, x_u and g_l,g_u. Apparently this only became a problem after exiting
the get_bounds_info() function, when control was passed back to IPOPT.

However, now the problem is solved and all the vectors have the correct
sizes and number of elements. And the optimization runs succesfully.

Best regards,
Alexandru Tatulea