[Ipopt] A Question about writing out CPU time of IPOPT using AMPL

Andreas Waechter awaechter.iems at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 05:52:42 EDT 2012

Xing,

In the future, please send emails regarding Ipopt to the Ipopt mailing list.

The standard Ipopt output level shows the Ipopt time at the end:

Total CPU secs in IPOPT (w/o function evaluations)   =      0.008
Total CPU secs in NLP function evaluations           =      0.000

You can set "print_timing_statistics=yes" to see a more detailed
breakdown of the CPU time.

Andreas Waechter

Associate Professor
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
McCormick School of Engineering
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208
USA