[Ipopt] Problem with Visual Studio 10

Juan Carlos Lopez Alfonso jc.atlantis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:32:01 EST 2011

Hi all:

I am trying to use "Ipopt-3.10.1-win32-cl15icl11.1.zip" under Microsoft
Visual Studio 10 and I have several problems. I have done all that I can,
but without lucky.

I have the following compile error:

1> main.obj: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_IpoptApplicationFactory that is referenced in function _main

I have read a link, where is explained that I need to recompile this
library trough another Fortran library, but I can not do this. Please,
could anyone give me the steps to resolve this problem? or Could give me a
link with a explanation of this steps?

Best regards and thank in advance
Juan Carlos