[Ipopt] Ipopt and the Matlab Interface on Mac OS X

Ray Zimmerman rz10 at cornell.edu
Mon Nov 7 15:46:48 EST 2011

I have (finally) documented my recent experience with building and running Ipopt for Matlab on Mac OS X, including some updates since my last post (esp. related to building with Goto BLAS), on a new Wiki page ...

    https://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt/wiki/Ipopt_on_Mac_OS_X

... with pointers to it on the Compilation Hints and MatlabInterface pages:

    https://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt/wiki/CompilationHints
    https://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt/wiki/MatlabInterface

May it save somebody else a bunch of time. Please let me know if you discover any errors.

--
Ray Zimmerman
Senior Research Associate