[Ipopt] IPOPT and CUTEr

Jonathan Hogg jonathan.hogg at stfc.ac.uk
Tue May 24 12:17:49 EDT 2011

Dear all,

Just wondering if anyone had successfully made IPOPT work with CUTEr
recently?

I've tried it with various linear solvers, but can't seem to get the
"right" answer for several problems, even where almost every other
solver under the sun seems to agree (of course some problems will have
more than one local optimal, but I think I'm picking convex QPs mainly)

One particular example where everyone else seems to agree is AUG2D,
where I believe the correct answer is 1.6877257114E+06, but IPOPT/MA57
is getting 3.3748235057934504e+06 (other solvers incl some reported by
Andreas agree with the first answer at least in the first few sf).

Thanks,

Jonathan.
--
Scanned by iCritical.