[Ipopt] IPOPT: EXIT: Not enough memory

Adrian Tica tikdrian at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 04:26:46 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have the following problem when I tried to make an optimization:

This is Ipopt version 3.8.3, running with linear solver ma57.

Number of nonzeros in equality constraint Jacobian...:    82003

Number of nonzeros in inequality constraint Jacobian.:      302

Number of nonzeros in Lagrangian Hessian.............:        0
Reallocating memory for MA57: lfact (1335948)

Reallocating memory for MA57: lfact (2213990)
EXIT: Not enough memory.
I saw a discussion about this, 4 years ago, but I didn't find the answer. Could you tell me what is the cause, and how could I solve it?
Best regards,Adrian