[Ipopt] non-convex model in IPOPT

Christian ChristianLupus at gmx.de
Tue Jul 26 10:51:46 EDT 2011

Hello,

you should need to write the optimality conditions and transform your problem
to one that ipopt can solve.

If I got it right you want to solve the basic problem

min_{x,y} F(x)
s.t. g(x,y)=0, h(x,y) <= 0

Am I right? Then your objective is F(x), your variables are x and y and your
constraints are g and h. Here the bounds given to g are both zero and those
given to h are 0 and +infinity.

That's all. It should be solvable by ipopt.

If I was not getting your problem, please be a bit more precise.

In gerneral the problem you are demanding is non-convex if there are no
(strong) restrictions on g, h and F.

Hope this helps

Christian

vom Tuesday 26 July 2011 06:00:11: