[Ipopt] Compilation error, .... /libcoinhsl.so: undefined reference to 'xxx'

Andreas Waechter awaechter.iems at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 09:50:50 EDT 2011

Yes, Ubuntu does provide BLAS implementations.  I recommend to make sure
to install a good implementation such as Atlas (which is available from
Ubuntu).  This is probably not as highly tuned for the particular
machine where one installs this precompiled Atlas (ideally, you compile
it on your machine to have it really tuned to the particular CPU, Cache
size etc), but should be better than the netlib reference implementation.