[Ipopt] quadratic programming with linear contraints

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 13 06:33:38 EDT 2011

Hi,

there are examples coming with Ipopt, see, e.g., examples/Cpp_example,
and the files MyNLP.*. You would need to implement some similar class.
In your case, implementation of jacobian of constraints and hessian of
lagrangian function should be easy, since your jacobian is constant and
the hessian is just the quadratic coefficients matrix from your
objective, multiplied by obj_factor.

Stefan

Am 11.07.2011 02:46, schrieb abdulkadir YAZICI:
> Hello everyone,
> I am new to ipopt and trying to implement c++ interface for quadratic optimization problems with linear constraints. I am not familiar with optimization. Actually I want to implement something like quadprog in matlab. I cannot figure out how to do it by using ipopt. can anybody suggest me a sample programs?
>
> Thanks
> Abdulkadir

Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics
http://www.math.hu-berlin.de/~stefan