[Ipopt] Help

Alex Pan silentcatcher at 163.com
Fri Jul 1 21:55:55 EDT 2011

Dear All,
     I'm a college student and eager to use your wonderful Ipopt package to slove my problem. But I'm confronted with a problem during installing Ipopt and I would like to ask for your great help.
     After configuration is done, the last output line of the script reads,"configure:  Main configuration of Ipopt successful". But when I type$ make,the script reads,"Makefile:263: *** target pattern contains no '%'. Stop." So the intallatin can't go on and I can't fix it by myself.  I would be turly grateful for hearing from your help.
    Attached file is the config.log and the Makefile. After register , I still can't login ,so I send this e-mail directly.