[Ipopt] Matlab crashes when running examplehs051.m

hongkai dai daih at mit.edu
Thu Jan 6 14:46:22 EST 2011

Dear,

I have installed ipopt-3.9stable version on my 64bit Ubuntu machine,
with Matlab2010b. I tried all the examples in the
MatlabInterface/examples directory. All examples can produce an optimal
result except examplehs051.m. Matlab will crash immediately as I run
this file. Is there any reason for this? The only difference I can find
between this example and others is that it uses a quasi-newton method to
compute the Hessian matrix. Can this be the reason? Anyone has similar
experience?

Best,
Hongkai