[Ipopt] IPOpt: configure fails

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed Feb 23 18:07:21 EST 2011

Hi Paul,

please do not attached entire config.log files to messages for the mailing
list (too much) - post excerpts or create a ticket (where you can attach
config.log file).

The file you sent is not relevant, please read the link that Stefan
provided
(https://projects.coin-or.org/BuildTools/wiki/user-troubleshooting#Troubleshooting),
specificlally the section about "Problems During Configuration".  The
relevant config.log file is in the ThirdParty/HSL subdirectory.

Andreas