[Ipopt] how to use IPOPT 3.8 in Ubuntu 10.10

Sourav Rakshit srakshit at mecheng.iisc.ernet.in
Wed Dec 28 09:11:03 EST 2011

Hi,
I was happy to see CoinIpopt in Ubuntu software package manager and I
installed it. Installation was fine. However, I don't know how to use this
IPOPT. When I manually install ipopt I take the Makefile from /examples
where all paths are set. What are the new paths that I have to set in
Makefile ?
I tried for a sample Makefile in google but didn't find one.
Please send me the link or instruct me about this.

regards,

S.Rakshit
PhD student
Mechanical Engg. Dept.