[Ipopt] Building HSL shared libraries

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Dec 12 06:16:14 EST 2011

Hi,

it seems as if --enable-loadable-library has only an effect on windows.

To build a hsl library with ma27, you need the file ma27ad.f. Then
ThirdParty/HSL should build a libcoinhsl.so. It should work if you just
rename it to libhsl.so.

Another way is to build it directly via
  gfortran -shared -Wl,-soname,libhsl.so -fPIC -o libhsl.so <hsl-sources>
Sometimes, one has to exclude za02as.f or to add -lblas.

Stefan