[Ipopt] ma86

Jonathan Hogg jonathan.hogg at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Aug 9 07:32:34 EDT 2011

Sascha,

I don't recommend using MA86 with IPOPT yet - I've still got a couple of
outstanding changes that need to make it into the svn repository (just a
case of find time to do this).

My aim is to have this sorted out by the end of the month, at which
stage we will also make a single "HSL for IPOPT" download available that
will include everything.

Jonathan.

On 09/08/11 11:09, Sascha Toelkes wrote:
> Dear all,
> I noticed, that the linear_solver value can be set to ma86, but I
> couldn't find any documentation on how to use hsl_ma86 with Ipopt. It
> seems like ma86 can not be build together with Ipopt like ma57 and I
> also do not know if it's possilbe to use the linear solver loader.
> So my question is: How do I use ma86 with Ipopt?
>
> Regards
> Sascha

Scanned by iCritical.