[Ipopt] ma57 problem in current version ?

Rishi Amrit rishiamrit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:05:01 EDT 2011

Hi,

  I've been using Ipopt version 3.8.3 without any problems. I just compiled
the latest (3.10.0) on my machine using the same procedure that I have been
using with the older versions. I used the same HSL .f files, and the
compilation went fine. No errors there.

When I try to call ipopt from my C code I get this:

failed to load: /opt/ipopt/310/install/lib/libipopt.so.1: undefined symbol:
ma57id_

My code is not even calling ma57. Although ma57 works fine with 3.8.3. Did
something change ? Seems like a possible change I'm supposed to do when I
compile or link ?

Thanks,

Best,
Rishi