[Ipopt] IPOPT MATLAB code

Kulkarni, Kedar (GE Global Research) Kedar.Kulkarni at ge.com
Mon Aug 1 10:36:40 EDT 2011

Dear all,

Quick question: Has anyone tried porting the entire IPOPT code to MATLAB? If
yes, could someone please let me know where I can find it?

I have used the IPOPT mex-file and it works just fine in MATLAB. However,
the mex-file is mostly like a black-box where it returns x(k+1) given x(k),
but I cannot go through the entire sequence of operations that yields x(k+1)
from x(k). You of course have a lot of options to choose and parameters to
tweak, but you can only do so much when you cannot play with the algorithm.

Any comments/thoughts will be appreciated.

Regards,

-kedar.