[Ipopt] Detecting violated constraint qualification

Bernhard Willert willert at ifam.uni-hannover.de
Mon Sep 6 08:30:09 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm joining this question because it is still unanswered and I have a
similar problem.

I also have the supicion that my problem matrizes are rank deficient. Is
there any output option to print the size of the rank deficiency?
And the same question as below: Is there any mechanism to detect the
redundant / linearly dependent constraints?

Best regards,
Bernhard