[Ipopt] reopen a ticket

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Wed May 19 09:56:27 EDT 2010

Hi,

> Is it possible to reopen a ticket on the bug tracker ?

Yes, if you login and open the ticket, then you get an option for
reopening at the end of the page.
But you may have faster success by just checking where the invalid value
of ExpPos[i] in IpExpansionMatrix.cpp:371 comes from
(I refer to https://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt/ticket/119#comment:7)?
Maybe there is something wrong in your implementation of
TNLP::get_variables_linearity, which seem to be called short before.

Stefan