[Ipopt] Issues about Compaq Fortran 6.5

Xiaodong Luo marvels.luo at gmail.com
Fri May 7 21:25:41 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am a newbie to IPOPT. I want to use IPOPT to do some simulations, in which
I need to minimize a convex function subject to linear equality constraints
and simple bounds. The number of variables is n^2, where n could be as large
as 1000, and the number of equality constraints is 2n-1. I use Compaq
Fortran 6.5 but have no idea on how to interface with IPOPT. So it would be
greatly appreciated if someone can give me a step-by-step
instruction from the installation of IPOPT to letting Compaq Fortran 6.5
use/recognize the compiled files.

Sheldon