[Ipopt] [Fwd: Re: gfortran for mingw]

Rafael de Pelegrini Soares rafael at vrtech.com.br
Fri Mar 12 05:40:04 EST 2010

Dear Rodrigo,

As I have explained here
http://list.coin-or.org/pipermail/ipopt/2008-October/001309.html, the
only way I could manage to cross compile Ipopt was as follows:
 - Remove your native gfortran compiler
 - create a link for your cross compiler, for instance: "sudo ln -s
/usr/bin/i586-mingw32msvc-gfortran /usr/local/bin/gfortran'
 - configure and make the package
 - remove the link

This way the configure script will find 'gfortran' which is actually
the mingw gfortran.

Regards,