[Ipopt] Using Ipopt in Fortran

Xiaodong Luo marvels.luo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 17:19:14 EDT 2010

Hello, Ipopt experts,

I tried to modify the example fortran program hs071_f.f to solve a problem
of my own, where I first read a .txt file (biv.txt) in order to give the
parameter information in my object function and then used Ipopt to solve it.

I can successfully compile the fortran file to .exe file and the .exe file
seemed to run, however, I got no output either on screen or in the .out
file. I have no idea of what happened as there isn't any error message. Any
help on this is greatly appreciated.

P.S. I am using windows XP (SP2), and used  MinGW to compile Ipopt3.8.0. (I
want to use some feature of Fortran 90).

Regards,

Sheldon