[Ipopt] IPOPT thesis

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Fri Jul 23 15:19:00 EDT 2010

Hi Sourav,

Thank you for your kind interest.

If you really want to download my thesis, the link on my home page still
works:

http://www.research.ibm.com/people/a/andreasw/papers/thesis.pdf

However, if you want to cite a publication related to Ipopt, we usually
ask users to cite the Ipopt implementation paper (see also the Ipopt home
page):

A. Wchter and L. T. Biegler, On the Implementation of a Primal-Dual
Interior Point Filter Line Search Algorithm for Large-Scale Nonlinear
Programming, Mathematical Programming 106(1), pp. 25-57, 2006