[Ipopt] About Ipopt Termination Thresholds

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed Jul 21 08:27:25 EDT 2010

Hi Zheng Liu,

It seems you are using the Fortran version of Ipopt (IMAXITER).  There has
been a new C++ version of Ipopt several year, please consult the Ipopt
website.  That one has also additional stopping criteria.  However, Ipopt
will only return one solution, not a bunch of solutions that meet some
criterion.  But if you wanted to, you could use the intermediate callback
method of the C++ version to monitor optimization progress on your own and
wrote out any intermediate iterations as you like.  By the way, I believe
for the C++ version of the CUTEr script is called "sdipo".