[Ipopt] problem with make

Karnier Nam nkarnier at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 29 12:09:06 EST 2010

Hi all,
I use ubuntu 9.04, with an intel processor.
I am new to IPOPT. I try it for my research works.
I have downloaded and successfully configured it.
When I try to build the code (using make), I get the following error:

g++: yes: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [ipopt] Erreur 1
make[3]: quittant le répertoire « /home/ndiaye/CoinIpopt/build/Ipopt/src/Apps/AmplSolver »
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
make[2]: quittant le répertoire « /home/ndiaye/CoinIpopt/build/Ipopt/src/Apps »
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /home/ndiaye/CoinIpopt/build/Ipopt »
make: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1

What is the problem ? Could someone help me ?

Many thanks,
Karnier.