[Ipopt] Where or how can I obtain the libhsl.dll?

Lewis I lewis369lewis at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 16:19:07 EST 2010

Thank you so much for you reply.

I tried the last method.
I installed the Intel Fortran.
Now i can open the project in "v8-ifort" folder.
But when i try to compile project "libhsl", many unwanted ".f" are called in the project (ma24ad.f, ma25ad.f,..... ), so i deleted the unwanted ".f" linking , and only leave the "ma27ad.f".
Then i can compile correctly. And i can get a "libhsl.dll".
But when i try to use this dll ,some error shown :
%% HSL routine MA27AD not found in libhsl.dll.
%% Abort...

What happen? thx so much for your help

Lewis