[Ipopt] Where or how can I obtain the libhsl.dll?

Lewis I lewis369lewis at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 06:29:15 EST 2010

Hi

As i understand, Intel Visual Fortran is commerical.
Now i got gfortran, do i only need to convert MA27 directly with (gfortran.exe ma27ad.f -o ma27ad.dll )? It's fail.
Then i follow the step in documentation.
type "$ ./configure CC=cl Cxx=cl F77=gfortran"
following error occur.
@@checking build system type... i686-pc-cygwin
@@checking whether we want to compile in debug mode... no
@@checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: error: C @@compiler
 cannot create executables
@@See `config.log' for more details.
do i install gfortran correctly?

Also, beside gfortran, ifort, what can i use too?
thx

Regards,
York

I have