[Ipopt] Where or how can I obtain the libhsl.dll?

Lewis I lewis369lewis at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 01:17:49 EST 2010

Hi,

I am using IPOPT (on windows C++ )which i downloaded the precompiled binaries (dll) from COIN Binary Distribution Project.
but I found that this package are using the default linear solver ( MUMPS ).
When I change the options of linear solver to MA27 as the documentation said, the following error appeared :
>>Exception message: Selected linear solver MA27 not available.
>>Tried to obtain MA27 from shared library "libhsl.dll", but the following error occured:
>>Windows error while loading dynamic library libhsl.dll

I hv visited the HSL website (http://www.cse.clrc.ac.uk/nag/hsl/).
But it only provides the Fortran code version.

Where or how can I obtain the libhsl.dll?
Do anyone have any experience on implement ipopt in windows environment?
or do anyone have a copy of libhsl.dll?

Thank you so much.

Regards,
Lewis