[Ipopt] Do the order of constraints affect the result and processing time?

Lewis I lewis369lewis at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 09:59:58 EST 2010

Hi all,

Does anyone have the idea of how the orders
of constraints affect the optimization process?
When I provided same set of constraints (Numbers ~ 1000) but with different order
(different pattern), the processing time are different.
Does anyone know what kind of pattern of constraint will facilitate the optimization
process?

Do I better sort the constraints (according to the order of related variable
before optimization)?
Thx.

Lewis