[Ipopt] gradient of the Lagrangien

sebastien lengagne lengagne at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 21:37:16 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I am using IPOPT, and I would like to test other Hessian approximation
(sparse one).

To get the data I need, I implemented the *intermediate_callback
*function*. *Through the *IpoptCalculatedQuantities* ip_cq, *I can have
the vector of the Lagrangian like this:

*SmartPtr<const Vector> x =  ip_cq->curr_grad_lag_x();*

I can know the size of this vector like this:

*size = x->Dim();*
*
*But I do not know how I can know the values of each component of this
vector*

*I checked the help and the *IpVector.hpp* file but I did not find anything

Does anybody know how to do it ?*
*
best regards

--
Sébastien LENGAGNE, Ph.D
CNRS-AIST JRL(Joint Robotics Laboratory), UMI3218/CRT
mail : sebastien.lengagne at aist.go.jp
website : http://staff.aist.go.jp/sebastien.lengagne/