[Ipopt] Matlab interface problem when using hessian_approximation

Peter Carbonetto pcarbo at uchicago.edu
Fri Apr 30 09:37:16 EDT 2010

It works fine with me. I'm using Matlab version 7.9 (R2009b) on Mac OS X.
I compiled Ipopt with Mumps.

I'm willing to bet that it is a problem with the gcc compiler version.
According to the MathWorks webpage, your version of Matlab is compatible
with gcc 4.0 or 4.2. See:

http://www.mathworks.com/support/compilers/R2010a/maci64.html

Peter Carbonetto, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow