[Ipopt] IPOPT takes very long before the first iteration

Uwe Nowak uwe.nowak at itwm.fraunhofer.de
Tue Sep 29 07:54:08 EDT 2009

Hello!

Thank you for your guess. I already deactivated the derivative check.
The list of user options is

                                     Name   Value                used
                           acceptable_tol = 1                     yes
                         file_print_level = 6                     yes
                    hessian_approximation = limited-memory        yes
                                 max_iter = 1000                  yes
                                  max_soc = 0                     yes
                       nlp_scaling_method = none                  yes
                              output_file = ipopt.out             yes
                              print_level = 5                     yes
                       print_user_options = yes                   yes
                                      tol = 1                     yes
          watchdog_shortened_iter_trigger = 0                     yes

Thank you,
Uwe