[Ipopt] what should i do when Ipopt says:Insufficient_Memory

lqc234 lqc234 at 126.com
Sun Nov 22 22:48:12 EST 2009

Hi,ervyone!
   The Ipopt returns "Insufficient_Memory" in my applicaiton.Perhaps my application has too many variables(3763) and too many constraints(3758), so there are too many elements in the Jacobian and Hessian matrix.What should i do under this situation? Is there some parameters in Ipopt which I can configured for this situation? I have searched the Ipopt doucumentation and unfortunately i haven't found.

   Thanking you in advance!

            LiuQuanchang