[Ipopt] Iteration info

Dl pages25300 at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 12:01:52 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm using Ipopt from cpp, and I wish to use the primal infeasibility, dual infeasibility, constraint violation values, ... and other "iteration" information in my main program. Does anyone know of how are they called?

For example, to get the primal values I just need to look into "x[i]", or the objective function value is "obj_value". Is there a place with the list with the name of this kind of info?

Many thanks!!!

Adela