[Ipopt] Hessian by finite differences

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed Mar 4 14:27:30 EST 2009

Hi Edson,

Yes, it would be nice to integrate this into Ipopt if it is simple to do
that.

If it is only 40 lines of code, how about you create a ticket and copy the
new code or a patch file into there?  Or you can send me the code directly
if you prefer that (we have your CSRO on file, correct?).

Thanks,

Andreas