[Ipopt] Binaries for Windows

John Pye john.pye at anu.edu.au
Mon Mar 2 18:40:43 EST 2009

jesseperla at gmail.com wrote:
> I think I have successfully built binaries for windows with the
> following features:
> 1) Uses Intel C++ 11.0. Debug and Release builds.
> 2) Mumps is linked in separately. I tested with mumps built from
> WinMumps. (It also has Metis built in).
> 3) HSL is linked in separately.
> 4) Link in BLAS/LAPACK/ScaLAPACK/BLACS separately. I tested with intel
> MKL that comes with Intel C++
> 5) Link in MPI separately. You can use the fake mpi built with mumps,
> or tested with MPICH.
>
> Is anyone interested in these binaries? I can also give a list of what
> I link in to get things to work.
I presume that because of ABI incompatibilities, these binaries will
only be useful to other users of the Intel C++ compiler, unless people
happen to be using the C interface. Also, I'd note that you're probably
not allowed to publicly distribute anything containing those HSL binaries.

Cheers
JP

--
John Pye